watch sexy videos at nza-vids!
Truyện sex, Phim Sex, Ảnh Sex
Nguyen Lam Re: [FANFIC] Love Game of The Evil I YoonHuyn, YulSic, YoonSicI PG 13 Chap 8 - Trang 3 mới cập nhật
  Yêu Chị TMajDJ (Admin)
21.06.2013 / 17:19

Re: [FANFIC] Love Game of The Evil I YoonHuyn, YulSic, YoonSicI PG 13 Chap 8

other choice . To run is the most fastest way to reach Yoona.

“ Yoona “ ~ She shouted but just got ignored.

she reach Yoona who was about to surf “Yoona” ~She shouted again same response

she has no other choice so she hop to the back of Yoona like a piggy back ride and bite her ear.

“ Yah .Yah get off you “~ Yoona shouted shaking her body to escape from Jessica who was riding her back.

“ What do you think you’re doing huh??”~ Jessica asked

“ Its none of your business so get loss” Yoona shouted really pissed.

“ I just can’t let you --- ahhhhh….” ~ Jessica released a loud dolphin scream when they both fell on the water

“ What the ----“ ~ Yoona cursed

“ Look what have you done to me I’m soaking wet” ~ Jessica burst out

“ Yah whose the one to blame here you’re the one who mingle in others business so its your own fault” ~ Yoona shouted.

“woah ,,woah look whose being arrogant here I’m just trying to help then all I got is this!!!”~Jessica exclaimed.

“ For what ?? I don’t need your help , I can take care of myself.” ~ Yoona said rolling her eyes.

“ Your trying to commit suicide “ ~Jessica said.

“ I’m just surfing what’s wrong with that”

“ Surfing ? “ Jessica surpass a laugh

“ Surfing late at night plus your drunk you’re totally out of your mind” ~Jessica said

“ Late night??? can’t you see it’s still early and the sun is shining brightly” ~ Yoona stated

“ aishh.. you’re drunk go home now . N.O.W” ~ Jessica commanded

“ or else I’ll go call the police I’ll tell them that there is a crazy person here gone wild near the beach trying to commit suicide. “ Jessica said

“ I don’t want “ ~ Yoona firmly said

“ah so your testing me huh ? let see” ~ Jessica said threatening Yoona

she get her cellphone and faked to dial the police she tapped her feet to make it more real that she’s waiting for the police to answer.

“ Yeobseyo !! police there is this one pers-------Yoona snatched away Jessica’s cellphone

“ yah yah give it back” ~ Jessica commanded

Yoona raised her hand above her head so Jessica can’t reach her cellphone since she taller than the latter.

“ Yah my cellphone give it back you” ~ Jessica exclaimed jumping up and down to reach her cellphone at Yoona’s hand.

Her eyes and Yoona’s eyes accidentally met and she feels that those doe eyes were pulling her closer. She found herself few inches away from Yoona’s face, Yoona’s breath tickles her face. Her breath smells good even the fact that she’s drunk she can’t even smell a slightest smell of alcohol or that what she thought because she’s just too focus at Yoona’s face . She’s now moving closer and closer until Yoona spoke

“ You want it.. Get it monkey midget “ Yoona said with a smirk on her face.

Midget.. midget echoed in Jessica’s mind once she heard Yoona speak.

“yah ..midget huh. midget well here’s your midget “~Jessica punch Yoona’s stomach with all her might.

“Ouch ..ow , ouch ow it hurts” ~Yoona said holding her stomach while coughing while Jessica took that opportunity to grab her cellphone from Yoona’s hand

“That’s for calling me midget serves you right for being arrogant ” Jessica said ten she turn her back to Yoona and started to walk away but she’s just few steps away when she heard Yoona.

“Ouch Ouch ow it hurts so much “ Yoona exclaimed

She turn to Yoona whose now on her knees pain is written all over her face. So she run back to Yoona worried because she’s the one to be blame of what happen to the girl.

“ hey are you ok .. gwenchana !!” Jessica asked touching Yoona repeatedly using her index finger

“ Ow it hurts so much ouch ..” Yoona said

“ may I see, Is it here does it hurt here?? “ Jessica asked then touch Yoona’s stomach

“ ahhhh ouch” Yoona shouted

“ ahhh “ Jessica shouted surprised at Yoona

“omo omo omo.. etteoke.?? what should I do ?? “ Jessica started to panic she didn’t know what to do . She panics that she didn’t see the smirk at Yoona’s face.

Yoona stand up and lifted Jessica bridal style and walk to the beach

“ Yah I thought your stomach aches you fooled me !!” Jessica exclaimed

“ You tricked me yah let me down” Jessica shouted but yoona only smirked as a response

when they were already at the water Yoona throw Jessica at the water

“ Yah what are you going to do ?? Im Yoona don’t You dare ahhhhhhh--- Jessica scream when her skin touches the water

“ its so cold here yah help me I’m freezing here” Jessica shouted

“ Yah aisshhh Yoona !!! “ Jessica shouted at Yoona who is now running back at the hotel leaving the cold Jessica at the water.

“ Im Yoona aishh” Jessica said furiously but her frown were replaced by a smile even if she freezing cold out there she managed to smile at the different side of Yoona

“choding “ she thought

“Im Yoona Your really something “ She smiles. she’s really falling hard to that arrogant beast.

wohoo.. 3rd chapter done

what do you think about the chapter ??

Yoona is so great at acting eh? that's whyy she won a netizen award right ..keke ^^

comment comment

<< Previous Next >>

Comments

Comments are moderated. Keep it cool. Critical is fine, but if you're rude to one another (or to us), we'll delete your stuff. Have fun and thanks for joining the conversation!
You must be logged in to comment.

FantasyDreamer93 on Jun 9, 2013 03:08:45 says about chapter 6:
Update soon please!!!!

YoonTi on Apr 27, 2013 12:51:31 says:
update pleasseee!

sonenyuhshidae on Apr 21, 2013 15:46:39 says about chapter 6:
please update soon author i want to see what taeyeon's character will be like

istarveforniceplots on Apr 14, 2013 08:08:46 says about chapter 3:
Does "arrogant beast" your favorite phrase or something? There's no chapter without that phrase so far (i'm on 3rd chapter and have enough of it). I hope next time you'll try to create new phrase and restrain yourself from overuse it

phoebemikaelle on Mar 14, 2013 09:05:28 says about chapter 6:
please please update soon author-ssi!
I want to know why yoona's acting like that. .
please. .

SELFishy on Feb 23, 2013 11:25:51 says:
update pleaseee.... i miss this fanfic so badly

Va_asianloverz on Jan 30, 2013 15:09:37 says about chapter 6:
i wonder what does happen to yoona? why does yoona call jessica baby?
update soon

TaengNY on Jan 28, 2013 23:26:44 says about chapter 6:
whoa! seriously, what happen to yoong?
is she got amnesia or just possessed by a ghost?
and the ghost tell her that she in love with sica...kekeXDXD
Taeng? welcome dorky kiddo^^ maybe she's sica best friend?
yoong dont get jealous~~~~thanks 4 the update^^

ariayeSONE on Jan 28, 2013 07:58:43 says about chapter 6:
I think YoonA got an Amnesia here.. YoonA was so sweet to Jessica.

Taeyeon? Sica's Ex? Friend?

SELFishy on Jan 27, 2013 23:48:54 says about chapter 6:
ahhh yoona is such a sweet seobang(?) for sica :3 who is taeyeon?? is she sica's friend or what?? nice update

Kéo xuống phía dưới để sang trang. Nếu thích bài viết này hãy ấn các nút dưới để like đánh giá nhé!
Trang « 1 2 3
» Truyện ngắn full [T] ĐỊNH MỆNH ANH YÊU EM
» Chìa Khóa Mở Trai Tim Băng Giá (full)
» Tập cuối Chìa Khóa Mở Trai Tim Băng Giá
» full truyện Có cần lấy chồng không
» TỔNG HỢP UFO YULSIC ♥
Xem bài khác
» Mắt Còn Tốt
» Angela Phương Trinh bỏ học từ năm lớp 9
» truyen sex hay địt mẹ con chó yourwap :(
» Em Thích Làm Vợ Anh
» Bụi đời Chợ Lớn.
» Làm dì có thai còn hiếp dâm cháu
» Gái trọ nổi loạn
» Chân dung gã côn đồ tra tấn, chôn sống người
Tìm kiếm truy vấn: Fanfics Là , những tác phẩm , do fan viết , về những nhân vật yêu thích, Cho em, cho tôi, cho những ngày mưa……, Fuck you, , [ONESHOT] Lạc , YoonSic , [ONESHOT] YoonSic, Yoona, , Yuri , Yoonsic (main), YoonYul, Yulsic,

wap tải Re: [FANFIC] Love Game of The Evil I YoonHuyn, YulSic, YoonSicI PG 13 Chap 8 free

Lượt xem: 61
cưỡng bức,bộ phận sinh dục nam,,Bạn học,wap.lc,Tải phim ma điện thoại,Truyện teen hay,tai phan mem youtube cho dien thoai nokia 305,tai youtube ve dien thoai nokia 311,LG F1200,tải HD Youtube cho điện thoại nokia asha,phần mềm xem fim nhanh nhất cho điện thoại Nokia N9,LG KF900 Prada,dow ung dung xem tivi cho nokia 311,kun quan (anh sip vang) part 6,QUAN KUN,,Xin lỗi khác,Đừng khinh hàng của bụt,lồn xuất tinh,Đừng Nói Độ Hot,wap sex wap sex tai dâm nứng,Loạn luân,Wap truyện,3 lý do khiến,
tieu-su-cua-ss-ady,tai youtube cho galaxy note,bao cong an sex mp4,chap không tay,Phan mem youtube cho dien thoai nokia 5610d,full xem java android,Phan mem youtube cho dien thoai LG,Học Đường Full,

Phim sex online, tải sex 3gp, ảnh sex ola

Đọc truyện sex, sex 2013 hay nhat

wap tải game, web truyện teen, truyện cho điện thoại, Ảnh sex ola dâm, truyện nứng về đêm, Phim sex online
Xin lỗi, Anh chỉ là một thằng không tên tuổi!
truyen sex, anh sex, phim sexsex nứng,anh sex ola, phim sexPhim sex Vãi lồn bá đạo
Nguyen Lam
Stat: 1-1-1-1-103
Truyện ngắn tai sex, doc truyen sex, wap sex hay, Wap cuc hay